Phone: (281) 342-8178 ( M-Th, 8:00-5:00; F 8:00-4:00 )
The District contracts for solid waste disposal for Pine Forest Green, Brookhollow Court, Brookhollow Crossing, and Pine Forest Landing. If you live in another area of Barker-Cypress MUD, please contact your homeowner’s association for details on your solid waste disposal service.
Garbage Collection Service Guidelines
Curbside Garbage Service
- Collection every Tuesday and Friday. Please have waste curbside by 7:00 AM.
- Glencairn Subdivision: Tuesday and Friday, effective June 1, 2019.
- Waste should be placed in cart, personal trash cans between 20 and 96 gallons and under 50 pounds, or sturdy bags not exceeding 50 pounds. Waste should be placed curbside.
- Yard waste should be bagged or placed in cans not exceeding 50 pounds. Bagged yard waste should be placed curbside next to cart. Branches should be placed curbside in bundles measuring no more than 4′ x 4′ x 4′ and under 50 pounds. Limit 8 bundles per service day.
Heavy Trash Collection
- Heavy Trash will be collected twice monthly, on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month.
- Acceptable items include appliances, bicycles, large volume containerized yard waste and similar items.
- Please Note: Texas Pride Disposal cannot dispose of CFC refrigerant containing items ( e.g., refrigerators, freezers, etc. ) without certification that the freon has been properly removed and recycled, pursuant to the current Federal law.
Unacceptable Items Include, But Are Not Limited to:
- Gasoline & Oil ( cans/filters )
- Vehicle Tires
- Large Pieces of Metal, Concrete and Large Stumps Over 6″ in Diameter
- Construction Debris ( i.e., paint & carpet )
In the event that your service day falls on a holiday, collection will occur on the following collection day.
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day